Monday 4 August 2014

Current Top Coats



Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
Is an anti-chip top coat that I have used for a while now, I can’t say that it’s my favourite considering I want to try more top coats from the Sally Hansen range but it does work nicely and it dries quickly which is what I love. I wouldn’t say that it’s anti-chip because I do find my polish does chip at the same rate as when I use a different top coat, however if you are someone who’s busy than this top coat would works wonders. The consistency glides over the nail and gives the polish such a shiny appearance that I get compliments on my nails, people have even asked if I have gel polish which is a fantastic compliment to get.

Orly Flash Dry
I received a mini bottle in a monthly subscription box though I have used these quick dry drops during my time at beauty school, these drops don’t completely dry the nail polish but it dries enough where you can use your hands again and not worry too much about ruining your new manicure. One drop on each nail is enough and I would consider buying the full size bottle which will last a long time, I am the type of person who hates waiting for my polish to dry so the drops work perfectly for me and I’d high recommend this product to everyone.


What are your favourite top coats?

No comments:

Post a Comment