Saturday 13 September 2014

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer



A heavy duty, highly pigmented, blendable concealer that provides the ultimate coverage.  Create a flawless surface by covering birth marks, freckles, dark circles and even tattoos! I use such a small amount that I could see this tube seriously lasting forever, I use this concealer under whatever foundation or BB cream that I decide to use that day.

This concealer is reversed for facial use only, I have used it to cover my dark circles but found it to be too thick and heavy for the delicate skin under my eyes. This does however cover any other problem that you have, my acne doesn’t stay a chance of showing through this concealer and for the price I’d recommend that you all try it out.

There aren’t many different shades to choose from, but for fair and pale girls out there like me. The lightest shade is even fairer than my skin tone and I’m a MAC NC-15, I find it’s best to use clean fingers or a damp sponge as it seems to melt better into the skin than using a brush.

I love the squeezable tube as it’s way more sanitary compared to wands, twistables or pans. I’d tell beginnings to be careful with this concealer, it’s more difficult to work with and doesn't easily glide across skin well but definitely amazing once you master it.


Have you used Hard Candy’s concealer? What concealers do you enjoy using?

No comments:

Post a Comment