Wednesday 21 May 2014

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder




I use the translucent shade and this had quickly become my favourite powder, it’s finely milled so no matter how many times this powder is applied it doesn’t become cakey or look chalky. This powder does alright at controlling oil but if I’m out all day than I will need to reapply at least once during that time although I’m not bothered by it.

Packaging is simple, cheap plastic with a lid that doesn't stay on too well - this is definitely not travel friendly unless you wrap a rubber band around it to secure it.

This product claims to provide up to 5 hours of natural shine control and to minimise the appearance of pores, this pressed powder definitely mattifies but I have large visible pores across my cheeks and this powder definitely doesn’t cover them.

I love using the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder with my Real Techniques Powder Brush which applies the pressed powder like a charm, the softness of the brush is just divine.

I will be repurchasing this powder once I have used it up and will recommend anyone to at least try this powder.


Have you tried the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and what do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment