Friday 25 April 2014

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturiser



Over the past few months I have become a fan of the Aveeno products and this daily moisturiser is no exception. The consistency is great and thick enough to provide a great protective layer over the skin, though feels lightweight and doesn’t leave my skin looking or feeling greasy either. I have ance-prone skin and this lotion has never once broken me out, I use this moisturiser every morning and I absolutely love it.

There isn’t any harsh perfume smell and this product is handy if you’re in a rush, I always skip applying a separate sunscreen even though I know that I shouldn’t so having this moisturiser with a built in SPF 15 is just a bonus. However if you’ll be having your photo taken than there may be the normal white cast on your skin from the SPF, so on those days or nights I tend not to wear this product.

The price of $19.99 could be considered expensive for some people, though a bottle of this moisturiser does tend to last as you only need two pumps to completely cover the face and neck. I also don’t use this product as night, I find it a waste considering the SPF isn’t needed and I always like to use either an oil or just a richer night cream.

I do let this cream sink into my skin for about ten minutes or so before I apply any makeup, I do this just to make sure that my skin gets all the properties that the moisturiser has to offer.


What is your current or favourite daily moisturizer?

No comments:

Post a Comment